Technology and Tools for Class


I found this cool pic off of google and I liked it because it represented technology and tool and how they work together. https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2020/05/remote-career-technical-school-covid-19-pandemic/611047/ 


I have never used any of the used the majority of the sites and tools that we will be using for this course. Although, I feel as if I am fairly technologically smart so I do no believe that it will be hard for me to learn how to use them. I have also never had a blog or a published website so this will all be very new to me as well. I am excited to learn more about these websites and tools to use more in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me and My Blog

Comment Wall

Week 4 Story: The Magical Deer