Week 2 Reading Overview



story illustration

I chose this photo from the Saints and Animals reading because I am excited to read this reading. http://mythfolklore.blogspot.com/search/label/Unit%3A%20Saints%20and%20Animals

 


Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: _Cupid and Psyche__ 

Week 4: __Saints and Animals__

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: _Arabian Nights__

Week 6: _Khasi__

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: __Ozaki__

Week 9: __Monkey King___

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: __Great Plains___ 

Week 11: __Hero Tales___

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: __King Arthur__ 

Week 13: __Faerie Queene__

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: __Crane__ 

Week 15: __Hunt__



Im actually pretty excited to reading many of these readings because they all seem so interesting. I like ancient stories and old folktales that have been passed down for generations. I think I am most exited for the British and/or Celtic unit and European unit because some of those stories already sound pretty familiar to me and I am interested to learn more about them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me and My Blog

Comment Wall

Week 4 Story: The Magical Deer