Week 8 Reading and Writing

This image is of Penolpe's house from my story The Magical Deer. I chose this image because it represents my favorite story that I have written so far. The Magical Deer 

Overall I feel pretty happy with my blog as it is. I'm  not entirely how it looks to the public but from my editing view I think it is pretty easy navigate. As for my website I am still working out some kinks and editing as I go. I have never made a website so this is all very new to me and I am slowly figuring that out.  As for my stories I think they are turning out to be better than I had originally thought they would. I am not a writer and have never been a strong writer so I was very nervous on my first story, I think writing the stories is getting a little easier each week as I am getting more used to it. 

My reading notes help me tremendously when it comes to writing my author's notes. Typically, when I am trying to write my author's note I can just look on my notes and not have to reread the story. But when it comes to writing my story I will typically go back and look at the story to add in smaller details. As the weeks go on I am getting more confident in myself and finding new strategies to improve on my reading and writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me and My Blog

Comment Wall

Week 4 Story: The Magical Deer